Friday, June 26, 2009

nice to see,nice to hear,once is out consider worst

da stupidest school in seremban...so call the best sch but actuali da worst...the teacher there is proud of the school,critised other schs in front of students...but hav u realise dat ur sch isnt half of other schs which is ur so call bad sch???in simple way means this sch is even worse than those sch he said is bad...

head gurl absent for almoz 20 days oso din get any warning letter....she din do project work oso she get da 20marks...she told teacher she has some prob wit communicating wit her teammates..then i oso dun do my homework then when principal ask me,i wil say dat i cant cooperate n communicate wit my teacher...isit dat way???dont u think cluster sch given wrongly to this sch??

back to main topic...malaysia is an islamic based country wit no 'open-minded' act in open....hey u guys dun tell me dat u r malays but duno this rule....hmmm....eventhough v r not malays,v r still gurls...we hav our own limit..do u guys know wat is embarassment??o shy??hmm...v r 19 years olds students..not 9 years old...how can u all din even ask for our permission then straight away touch us??in addition,u gurls do it in public...my god..so many boys there....if it is in private place then can b accepted...my parents who brought me up oso din do such thing to me...even i myself din touch my body so precisely...my god.....u guys realy make us so embarass....hmmm...i really really cant accept it...guess i realy hav to b nun ady....ahahahaha.....

i realy cant accept being touched by others.....well....till now..i can b so open minded wit everything but not my body...guess my frens shud know it....hmmm....i dun care..i sure will report it...u guys over ady....eventhough the betrayer named us out,can u guys b a little bit rational n smarter??once u guys check dat v dun hav anyting,y still wana eye on us??/u guys too free isit??nothing to do isit???then go back n sleep la....waste time..DONT TELL ME ALL DA PREFECTS WHO SPOT-CHECKED US DIN BRING HP.....liar....

BETRAYER!!!!!!u think u so great isit point us out???if u realy wan name n merit,then do ur job properly...u hav alreadi black listed....dun try to be funy....du u know dat ur smile n ur face is very irritating???u r not qualified to b head gurl at all.....i realy look u down....FROM NOW ON u R NOT MY FREN ANYMORE....coz u dun even know wat frens r....

No comments: